Your Stacks Wallet seed phrase is required to send Stacks Tokens from your Stacks Wallet. Access your Stacks Wallet using your unique wallet address and seed phrase to transfer unlocked STX tokens. Please see here for more information on time and transfer locks on various Stacks Tokens based on when you purchased your tokens.
Articles in this section
- What will the supply of Stacks tokens be in 2050?
- Can I sell or transfer Stacks tokens directly to someone else?
- Can I send Bitcoin to my Stacks Wallet?
- Can I use another software wallet with Stacks?
- Can I use the older version 1 Blockstack Wallet?
- How can I transfer my Stacks Token out of my Stacks Wallet?
- How can I use Stacks within the Blockstack Ecosystem?
- How do I check my STX balance?
- How do I check the status of my previously purchased Stacks tokens?
- How do I get help with my wallet from a person?