Version 1 of the Blockstack Wallet software was a read-only wallet. To view Stacks balances, send or receive Stacks you need to use the latest version 3 wallet. You can use the seed phrase you created with the old wallet with the new version.
Articles in this section
- What will the supply of Stacks tokens be in 2050?
- Can I sell or transfer Stacks tokens directly to someone else?
- Can I send Bitcoin to my Stacks Wallet?
- Can I use another software wallet with Stacks?
- Can I use the older version 1 Blockstack Wallet?
- How can I transfer my Stacks Token out of my Stacks Wallet?
- How can I use Stacks within the Blockstack Ecosystem?
- How do I check my STX balance?
- How do I check the status of my previously purchased Stacks tokens?
- How do I get help with my wallet from a person?