If you have a tax question about your Stacks tokens, we recommend you speak to an accountant or tax lawyer. If you participated in the 2017 token sale through the Blockstack Token Funds, we’ll provide you with the necessary tax reporting forms by the required deadlines, but in general, we cannot give you tax advice.
Articles in this section
- What will the supply of Stacks tokens be in 2050?
- Can I sell or transfer Stacks tokens directly to someone else?
- Can I send Bitcoin to my Stacks Wallet?
- Can I use another software wallet with Stacks?
- Can I use the older version 1 Blockstack Wallet?
- How can I transfer my Stacks Token out of my Stacks Wallet?
- How can I use Stacks within the Blockstack Ecosystem?
- How do I check my STX balance?
- How do I check the status of my previously purchased Stacks tokens?
- How do I get help with my wallet from a person?