There is no pre-set limit on the number of Stacks tokens that will be released over time. We anticipate that approximately 2,048,036,800 Stacks tokens will be in circulation in the year 2050 based on the assumption that mining is introduced in 2020, and fewer tokens than this estimate may be in circulation. For more details, please see Description of the Stacks Tokens—Creation of new Stacks Tokens in our offering circular.
Articles in this section
- What will the supply of Stacks tokens be in 2050?
- Can I sell or transfer Stacks tokens directly to someone else?
- Can I send Bitcoin to my Stacks Wallet?
- Can I use another software wallet with Stacks?
- Can I use the older version 1 Blockstack Wallet?
- How can I transfer my Stacks Token out of my Stacks Wallet?
- How can I use Stacks within the Blockstack Ecosystem?
- How do I check my STX balance?
- How do I check the status of my previously purchased Stacks tokens?
- How do I get help with my wallet from a person?