Yes, the Blockstack network will keep running. All of Blockstack's code is open-source and anyone can deploy Blockstack nodes or maintain the code. Further, Blockstack nodes don't need to coordinate with each other to function. Any node that a user deploys can function correctly independently.
Articles in this section
- What is Blockstack?
- What is a Blockstack ID?
- What is a decentralized internet?
- What problems does Blockstack solve?
- What opportunities does Blockstack enable?
- What is a "serverless" app?
- What is a "decentralized" app?
- Who should build on Blockstack?
- How are Blockstack domains different from normal DNS domains?
- What is Blockstack Core and who is working on it?