Running a Blockstack node keeps you secure by ensuring that your app gets the right names and public keys. It's not expensive; it takes as much resources as a Chrome tab.
Articles in this section
- Can Blockstack control my data or ID when I use it?
- Can Blockstack delete my Blockstack ID or deny me use of it?
- Can I get an identity without the Blockstack in the name, like steve.id?
- Can I have more than one identity?
- Can I move my data from one storage provider to another?
- Do apps using Blockstack work with a regular browser?
- Do DApps work with a regular browser?
- Do I need to keep my identity secret?
- Do identities last forever or do they expire?
- How are Blockstack domains different from normal DNS domains?