This is a developer-facing term used for the application users use to create and manage their identities and configure their storage. It also handles authentication requests from apps that allow their users to log in with Blockstack. When a user clicks a Log In with Blockstack button, they are redirected to the Blockstack Portal to approve the request before being logged into the app. The Portal is also where users can go to discover and use apps using Blockstack.
Articles in this section
- What is Blockstack?
- What is a Blockstack ID?
- What is a decentralized internet?
- What problems does Blockstack solve?
- What opportunities does Blockstack enable?
- What is a "serverless" app?
- What is a "decentralized" app?
- Who should build on Blockstack?
- How are Blockstack domains different from normal DNS domains?
- What is Blockstack Core and who is working on it?