Yes, anyone can register a TLD. If a TLD has not been registered already and you're willing to pay the registration fee for it, you can go ahead and register that TLD. There is no centralized party that can stop you from registering a TLD.
Articles in this section
- What is Blockstack?
- What is a Blockstack ID?
- What is a decentralized internet?
- What problems does Blockstack solve?
- What opportunities does Blockstack enable?
- What is a "serverless" app?
- What is a "decentralized" app?
- Who should build on Blockstack?
- How are Blockstack domains different from normal DNS domains?
- What is Blockstack Core and who is working on it?