Most of the core developers work in NYC and Hong Kong. Developers who've contributed to the core open-source software over a long enough time period, by default, get included in the list of core developers. There is no formal process for being part of this informal list. Core develoipers, generally, have the ability to write high-quality code, understand distributed systems and applied crypto, and share a vision of building a truly decentralized internet and are dedicated to that cause.
Articles in this section
- What is Blockstack?
- What is a Blockstack ID?
- What is a decentralized internet?
- What problems does Blockstack solve?
- What opportunities does Blockstack enable?
- What is a "serverless" app?
- What is a "decentralized" app?
- Who should build on Blockstack?
- How are Blockstack domains different from normal DNS domains?
- What is Blockstack Core and who is working on it?