The model we're currently exploring is where Blockstack can process multiple blockchains to construct the global state where each namespace is tied to a single blockchain. Meaning that say the .id namespace is defined to run on Bitcoin and a .eth namespace is defined to run on Ethereum. Blockstack can process transactions from both blockchains and update the state of namespaces, but the consistency of any given namespace depends only on the underlying blockchain it was defined on.
Articles in this section
- What is Blockstack?
- What is a Blockstack ID?
- What is a decentralized internet?
- What problems does Blockstack solve?
- What opportunities does Blockstack enable?
- What is a "serverless" app?
- What is a "decentralized" app?
- Who should build on Blockstack?
- How are Blockstack domains different from normal DNS domains?
- What is Blockstack Core and who is working on it?