A decentralized internet is one where users don't need to trust any intermediaries or remote services. We envision a world where users control their own data, and the power goes back to the users. Reducing the friction to deploying new Blockstack nodes is an important step towards that mission.
Articles in this section
- What is Blockstack?
- What is a Blockstack ID?
- What is a decentralized internet?
- What problems does Blockstack solve?
- What opportunities does Blockstack enable?
- What is a "serverless" app?
- What is a "decentralized" app?
- Who should build on Blockstack?
- How are Blockstack domains different from normal DNS domains?
- What is Blockstack Core and who is working on it?